Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Community Manager / Blogger
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
External Interactions: Newspaper/ News websites / Social Media / Tribe platform
- We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team.
- He/She must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging high-quality content.
- He/she is responsible for research topics and developing interesting articles, posts, whitepaper that will generate community trends via mass public news websites, printed newspapers, social networks channels and community platform to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Additionally, He/She should be a people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within our community.
- The primary role is to serve as the point of contact for the online community and stakeholders.
- Develop a content plan and editorial calendar
- Create engaging and shareable content for all platforms, including blog pieces, weekly articles, monthly reports and newsletters and/or promotional videos in relates to the following topics: fintech, cybersecurity, crypto, African business etc.
- Set, plan, and implement community initiatives, social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest industry topics, and digital trends such as in Business, Cyber and Crypto
- Build relationships with the online community
- Monitor and provide feedback and statistics on engagement/conversion rate/growth/etc. via social media channels.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to publish the various articles also on mass public media.
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Find new marketing ideas and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops
- Knowledge in technical writing, journalism, or familiarity with interests on Fintech, Crypto, Cybersecurity, or any other specific field.
- Exceptional research, writing and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and sector trends.
- Proficiency with computers, whitepaper, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing others’ content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Creating well-structured study guides and case studies
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Proficient in Google Analytics to analyze web traffic, identify and track relevant community metrics and KPIs (e.g., Repeat attendance at events)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong written English editor (linguistic)
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proven to be detail oriented and be able to use many various resources.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with numerous projects and tools. Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- A Degree in English Literature, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related fields.
- Written Communication Skill, Marketing, Customer Service Skill, Html, Self-motivated, Attention To Detail, Content Management, Journalism, Media Channels, Organizational Skills, Google Analytics, Excel, Communication Skill, Adaptability, Ms Office, Technical Writing, Seo, Cybersecurity, People Person, Hootsuite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online