Victory Empowerment Centre Microfinance Institution is a non-Governmental organization with prime objective of improving quality of living of the active poor through micro credit facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abia, Akwa Ibom and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- A Smart NCE / OND / HND /B.Sc Holder in any discipline.
- Computer savvy.
- Must possess a Smart phone.
- Communication /marketing skills
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to multi task.
N58,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and State of preference as the subject of the email.