The Chartered Institute of Professional Printers of Nigeria (CIPPON) is charged with the duty of regulating, controlling, managing and administration of Printers, the business of printing and other printing related matters in Nigeria. As the regulator of the Nigerian print industry, this strategic framework is the working document of the Industry from 2019 – 2021.
The Governing Council of the Institute set out to change the narratives of the Nigerian industry by institutionalizing integrity into the practice of the profession and hopefully changes the perception of the public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager shall be responsible for overseeing the financial functions towards driving best practices within the Institute to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Overall management of the financial aspect of the operation
- Recording and maintaining financial documents, financial procedures and bank relationship management
- Management of vendors and contracts.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Finance / Accounting or related degrees.
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Peachtree
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.