The Chartered Institute of Professional Printers of Nigeria (CIPPON) is charged with the duty of regulating, controlling, managing and administration of Printers, the business of printing and other printing related matters in Nigeria. As the regulator of the Nigerian print industry, this strategic framework is the working document of the Industry from 2019 – 2021.
The Governing Council of the Institute set out to change the narratives of the Nigerian industry by institutionalizing integrity into the practice of the profession and hopefully changes the perception of the public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant would work closely with the President, performing supportive duties making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes and out in the capacity of a communication officer for the institute projecting and managing the image of the institute in the public domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or related fields.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.