At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value for enterprises. We never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice. To continue building on our achievements for the future and expand globally, Infinion is looking for new talents who can rise to the challenge of dreaming big and growing with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Job type: Full time
- If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
- You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to life, and ensure we are continuously improving our service and delivering real value to our customers.
- We are looking for a Full Stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross functional team that’s responsible for full software development cycle, from conception to deployment.
- You will be co-designing, building, testing, and implementing software solutions.
- We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo and has high energy levels.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
Day to day Responsibilities
- Work as a part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organizing and planning their own work.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Implement, improve, and maintain backend services.
- Build, improve and maintain responsive frontends/portals.
- Collaborate with system/feature stakeholders to discuss, collect, interpret, and analyze technical constraints and establish technical solutions.
- Develop online tools/features.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Work with the Lead Programmer on designing services/micro-frontends/solutions, planning, and reviews of team.
- Analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand, extend and refactor it.
- Collaborate with QA/QC team to ensure quality of testcases and testing process.
- Perform load testing and write unit test wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
General Qualities we look out for:
- Be able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Is organized and pays attention to detail.
- Up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, tech and marketing trends, and willingness to adopt new trends and technologies.
- Dedication to meet project deadlines.
- Takes initiatives.
- Have good analytical and synthesis skills, can analyze a situation, and highlight potential risks and solutions.
- Proficiency in building REST services using C# and .Net Core web API
- Experience with one or more PostgreSQL/mongoDB
- Experience of developing highly available and scalable backend services.
- Experience of hosting services in cloud AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Good to have:
- Proficiency in, or experience of C++ coding
- Experience of working with Docker / Kubernetes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online