BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designers role is visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos, shape the visual aspects of websites, leaflets, flyers, magazines, exhibitions and more.
- The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract MSBM’s target audience.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Proficiency in Powerpoint
- Proven graphic designing experience, minimum of 3 years
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Famiiliarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Have in-depth graphic experience
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Energy, focus, assertiveness, and diplomacy
- Knowing when to push an agenda and when to let a situation develop, rest, or advance
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability and comfort with working at executive levels and with the digital marketing team
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than solutions
- Technical aptitude, requirements management, and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- Ability to identify gaps and areas that need improvement
- Strong humility, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills
- Accepts ownership.
Deadline:8th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.