Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Specialist I1 (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Logistics Specialist provides subject matter expertise to operating teams. Expert resource for Logistics and may include aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services to deliver safe reliable and cost efficient logistic services. Demonstrates good planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills and able to influence without authority at all levels within an organization. Logistics Specialist may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below.
- Typical Job Positions may include: Logistics Specialist, Aviation Specialist, Marine Specialist (SeaRiver Maritime (SRM) Operations – Fleet Manning, Marine Procurement Analyst) Shore Base Specialist, Ground Transport Specialist, Camp Services Specialist.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Responsible for logistics of the actual operation support of the Marine, HSE, drilling and Aviation etc.
- Works with Procurement to develop a method to contract an outside organization to provide logistical support for materials which includes Receiving, Warehousing, Tracking, Loading out material on support vessels and Offloading at the operations site.
- Works with Project team and Procurement to ensure project stay on schedule and meets required peer and risk reviews.
- Works closely with other internal and external team members to maximize logistical support sharing opportunities.
- Scope of Work specific to this Assignment:
- Responsible for vessel’s stability, list and hull stress (shearing force, bending moments)
- Preparation of loading plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of discharging plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of internal cargo transfer plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of ballasting/de ballasting plan and assist with execution
- Preparation of slop water discharge plan
- Generating report of daily production based on cargo tanks measurement
- Preparing report of cargo mid-monthly, monthly and yearly cargo tanks fiscalization
- Monitoring stock of fresh water and diesel oil
- Preparation of tanks washing plan and assist with execution
- Acts as Marine Supt in his absence
- Acts as Terminal Operator in his absence
- Part of Emergency Response Team – vessel’s damage stability
- Backup for Radio Operator in his incapacitation during Emergency.
Skills And Qualifications
- B.Sc in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, applied learning, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations – specific technology and unit or area, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: 27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online