Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Control Engineer – Coating & Painting (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Job Purpose / Objective
- To coordinate Quality Control activities for the Engineering fabrics (coating, insulation, refractories, PFP) on behalf of the Company in Port Harcourt and Project site in Bonny Island in accordance with Contract approved project management procedures; ensuring quality, schedule and budget standards are met in a controlled, transparent and auditable manner in collaboration with the EPC Contractor to ensure that the coating and insulation activities meet the requirements stated in Project Specifications.
- Review discipline Inspection and Test Plan (ITPs) and related Quality Control Plans
- Ensure that only the latest design documents (AFC) are used at the work site
- Witness and monitor Contractor’s work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures etc.
- Witness qualification tests for the painters in line with Project requirements.
- Review material test certificates and materials receiving inspection reports of all associated materials for compliance to requirements
- Review preservation reports for Engineering fabrics materials and carry out spot inspection of the stored items.
- Ensure all inspection steps on the ITP are carried out by the Contractor
- Review and sign Contractor Inspection and Test Reports on behalf of Company
- Prepare and issue weekly summary reports based of the site quality surveillance activities
- Escalate any observed non-conformances to Senior Quality Surveillance Engineer for review and action.
- Review the resolution of field NCR action items
- Monitor Contractor engineering fabrics (coatings, insulation, cladding, fireproofing, refractory etc.) technical requirements to ensure the engineering
- fabrics are installed to the highest quality requirements
- Provide support for the resolution of Engineering fabrics (coatings, insulation, fireproofing etc.) technical queries raised by Contractor promptly and
- Monitor Contractor Completions Management process and verify reports, to support the Faultless Project Delivery Program.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Zero HSE construction related issues
- Planned vs Actual Quality Performance
- Timeliness and quality of Quality Reports
- Flawless handover of completed scopes.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum Level II NACE or SSPC Coating Inspector Certificate.
- 4 – 5 years experience in the inspection of coating, insulation, refractory and fireproofing activities, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good knowledge of best engineering practices, NACE, SSPC, Shell DEPs and International codes & standards
- Proficiency in the use of basic MS Office computer applications.
- Experience in insulation.
Deadline: 6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online