Smollan – We are a global commerce solutions company. We work at the pivot point where retailers, brand owners, and shoppers intercept. We help our clients achieve faster and scalable growth through planning, executing, measuring and reporting on all aspects of commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Reference Number: SMWA-21
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Level: Skilled
Job Type: Permanent
- To ensure organisational effectiveness through the maintenance and sustainability of operational systems and effective reporting to relevant stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
Effective Analysis and Reporting:
- Action/administer the structured schedule for all necessary reporting
- Screen operational reporting needs to ensure quality
- Generate and analyse reports to identify exceptions
- Assist with feedback on reporting when necessary
- Assist with Time in Motion studies where required and consolidating and analyse data
- Ensure operational reporting analysis, when required.
Effective Operational Systems:
- Maintain applicable databases
- Ensure regular meetings are held to discuss systems and processes
- Suggest and communicate recommended enhancements
- Collaborate with systems users and developers to ensure problems are resolved
- Conduct pre-launch systems checks
- Assist with the efficient roll-out of new software
- Support software users when necessary
- Monitor systems implementation and usage and identifying exceptions and escalate appropriately.
- Compile and submit reports for auditing purposes and implement suggestions.
- Order new equipment as and when required
- Support Operations on repairs processes for equipment maintenance
- Provide ongoing information regarding relevant policies, processes and procedures
- Conduct regular required audits
- Capture project-specific data and ensure quality and accuracy.
- Graduate / PG / Certification (Systems, MIS or BI tool).
- 3 – 5 years experience in a Business Support / analytical environment preferably within FMCG
- Advanced excel experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online