Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Manufacturer of Beverages, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit Sales Agents who will market her products as well as other FMCGs via their company’s app in a digital marketplace.
- The Sales Agents will interact physically with wholesalers and retailers to onboard them onto the online platform, educate them on the use of the app, and convince them to utilize this to conduct their businesses.
- Identify the target market
- Educate the target market on the use of the app for placing orders
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing and availability of goods
- Handle customer’s questions and complaints according to laid down procedures
- Grow market share by ensuring assigned sales targets are met
- Frequently meet with customers to discuss sales and new products
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the provision of superior services to the customers
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
- Develop sales proposals that speak to the customers’ needs, concerns, and objectives
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 1 year of sales experience in any field
- Resides in Akure
- Familiarity with trade via online platforms
- Product knowledge of all goods the company deals in
- Experience managing wholesalers/retailers on all levels
- Market place and customer understanding
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Customer focus
- Highly persuasive
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Attention to details
- Able to self-manage
- Positive winning attitude
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Target driven
- Result oriented.
Deadline: 26th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online