As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria’s telecommunication industry, we require highly experienced, vibrant, resourceful and innovative candidates to fill in the vacant position below in the ongoing expansion plans across the country:
Job Title: Zonal Manager
- Responsible for the operation of Clusters within an assigned Zone
- Responsible for the achievement of Zonal Sales target and set operational goals and objectives.
- Enable new business opportunities through new business acquisitions.
- Synergy/partnership with the Enterprise team and blue-chip companies, HNI acquisition programs, activation of sales programs for shops within the Zone and managing existing customers.
- Monitor Cluster Manager’s KPIs, coach and mentor staff within the Zone for improved shops performance, achievement of set objectives and profitability.
- Evaluate compliance to business processes in stores within the zone, work closely with the Cluster Managers and the HQ Team and ensure strict compliance with processes.
- Coordinate staffing plan, schedule, program and initiative to improve department’s revenue objective.
- Identify, mitigate and report compliance and regulatory issues and work with other Unit Heads to manage or eliminate issues that will adversely impact the business, while working together to enhance opportunities.
- Responsible for administrative management of all staff in the zone, review and evaluate staff performance
- Ensure achievement of monthly target through efficient resource management.
- Ensure that all company assets within the zone are well protected and maintained.
- Facilitate retail store expansion in collaboration with relevant department and units for a successful launch of new shops.
- Identify new business opportunities and propose new locations for shops expansion
- Coordinate and review Cluster Managers activities across shops to ensure optimal performance, punctuality and close supervision of their shops
- Supervise Cluster Managers activities in terms of Stock Management to ensure timely distribution of fast moving products to all stores and no stock out.
- Act as liaison officers between shops within their zones and other supporting units.
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- First Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Information Systems, Finance or any related field.
- Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years of retail/shop sales experience with at least 5 years in an FMCG environment
- Proven track record of managing teams of Supervisors, Assistant Managers and working with cross functional teams
- Possession of strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Good knowledge of telecom process required.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Deadline: 31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.