Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, a Shipping and Cargo Handling company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- We need an Android Developer with proven experience using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (2.1) or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in;
- Android development:
- Kotlin, Java, Android SDK.
Technical & People Skills:
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Experience with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like, Android Studio, Gradle
- Experience with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with Geofencing and proximity solutions
- Experience with IoT connections like BLE devices
- Experience with Mobile Automated build systems like MacStadium or Bitrise
- Strong notions of security best practices
- Experience with working on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process helms
- Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD, Pull Request, CI/CD
- Good working knowledge of unit testing & integration testing frameworks
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
- Collaborative and keen to share knowledge with others.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2022.