Kaihlon is your global “go-to” strategy execution partner passionate about applying integrated, innovative solutions to clients’ organizational strategic missions using our dynamic and diverse talent. Our commitment is to deliver real value for your business. Each project requires a systematic but different approach, so we uniquely tailor your exact brief to your business goals and aspirations. Our love is for what we do, and our pride is in the quality of our work. Our attention to detail is second to none and our ability to deliver the right solutions is our passion. Our reputation rides on the quality of delivery to our client’s satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Oil & Gas)
- The Business Development Executive is to focus on training employees and developing new programs and initiatives that will increase the skill set and overall knowledge of the workers in the organization and also instruct the supervisors on appropriate training methodology.
- Create, develop and maintain a professional and strong business relationship with key decision-makers among potential clients in the oil & gas industry, governmental departments, marine companies, contractors and consultants in the Country.
- Plan and implement market researches and analysis of market surveys and marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and manage in coordination with the sales manager and sales engineers, technical presentations, seminars and workshops for potential customers in the market.
- Manage the participation with local and international exhibitions.
- Source out new products, negotiate and finalize agency agreements with potential business partners.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for the company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between Engineering & Procurement Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Interfacing with industry regulators and following up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target-driven achievements.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or in a related field, while MBA is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in Oil and Gas field with records of accomplishment.
- The candidate must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive sales environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should possess a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An excellent Time Management Skill is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.