The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Storekeeper
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Female Storekeeper is primarily responsible for receiving, dating, storing, and maintaining the rotation of goods.
- They pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve products, equipment, uniforms, etc. and deliver to units as required.
- Minimum of an SSCE and WAEC.
- Maximum of OND.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a Store management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work in Lagos
- Must be a Female.
Deadline: 16th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae no later than the closing date.
Leave a Reply