MacTay Consulting – Our client in the Telecommunication sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Telecommunication Sector
- To inspect, monitor and assess/evaluate projects undertaken by the client Foundation for impact, sustainability and adherence to standards.
- Extract value from what the client already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with client Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of client operations.
- Enhance/expand client role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time
- Anticipates problems and proffers solutions before the problems occur by gathering and analysing data.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- 3 – 7 years experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience with proven project management skills preferably from a reputable management consultancy firm
- Cross-functional role relationships within a corporate environment
- Active interest/participation in community development or social initiatives
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Internal Audit Practice
- Project Planning and Control
- Quality Assurance
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Conflict Management
- Social Marketing.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.