Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Locations: Lagos and Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: FMCG
- The Quality Assurance Manager ensures products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- He/She ensures that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our consumers.
- He/She will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming for the long-term success of our business.
- Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Evaluate batch records and release finished goods.
- Supervising and guiding inspectors, technicians and other staff
- To manage complaints and monitor the corrective and preventive actions
- To ensure that self-inspection and/or quality audit regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the quality system.
- Ensures GMP, GLP and all other quality management systems are well implemented.
- Calibration instruments.
- To prepare validation master plan and conduct appropriate validation and qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning validation, Process Validation, annual HVAC qualification)
- Vendor qualification and audit
- Quality Risk Management implementation
- Handling product recall based on mock recall practice
- Stability testing for routine and new product development.
- Manage proper documentation of all GMP documents (SOP, validation documents, batch records, etc)
- Develop training and monitor the execution.
- Prepare and ensure all documentation for regulatory audit (NAFDAC, PCN)
- Prepare annual product review.
- An outstanding First Degree from a reputable University.
- Experience: 5 years minimum
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.