The EIE Project Limited / GTE is located in Lagos, Nigeria, and is part of the Social Advocacy Organizations Industry. THE EIE Project Limited / GTE has 20 employees at this location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
N120,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.