Ha-Shem is an I.T. solutions company that provides I.T support for your business productivity and efficiency. At Ha-Shem we also walk you through these stand-out solutions that fit into your workflow and assist you in transforming your business digitally while prioritizing safety, security, and seamlessness. Also, our job is to identify and address these continually evolving needs within organizations and proffer solutions tailored to ensure the effectiveness of the workforce within your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, and marketing activities.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products/services to customers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections from customers
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Meet Sales Revenue Targets.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or related field
- 1 – 3 years experience in sales.
Skills for Success:
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills.
Deadline: 29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.