Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives.
- Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing flawless transition from sales to operations.
- Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to make customers and Ericsson successful.
- This job role could be passionate about selling a specific part of the portfolio, customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
What you will do:
- Be leading RFPs in all domains as ACR and KAM for all upcoming opportunities & lead customer negotiations to ensure successful awarding
- Be crafting Sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales; ensure stakeholders alignment.
- Handling Customer critical issues and engage team for fast resolution
- Optimization of the account team performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Set Account Funnels, update them and ensure Account forecasts and targets are met
- Lead Governance with Key stakeholders
- Handle day to day operations of the accounts from E2E perspective; ensuring Process adherence and maximum compliancy
- Manage Account financials and ensure achieving working capital, cash collection & bond targets
- Be responsible to improve customer relationships and dedication.
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field (IT, Telecom, Computer Science or Computer engineering etc.)
- Overall exp should have 10+ years in telecom industry managing full portfolio (Networks, Digital Services, and managed Services)
- 5+ years of experience into Relationship sales and Account Management
- Program management & Managed Services will be an added advantage
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
You will also bring:
- Leadership experience
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply