Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking and preparing budgets and reports. Should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department;
- Create and update expense reports;
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies;
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail;
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets;
- Preparing financial reports;
- Assisting with data entry of accounts payable and receivables;
- To ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting from an accredited University is required for this role;
- +7 years relevant working experience in an Agro allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies;
- 35 – 40 years Membership of relevant professional body will be added advantage
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required;
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills;
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles;
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code;
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive;
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately..
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online