Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Manager
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a results-driven Asset Manager to provide recommendations on asset acquisition and manage a portfolio of assets, increasing their value, and minimizing risks.
- The asset manager will be tasked with conducting risk analyses, preparing financial, asset management, and investment reports, reviewing policies, and developing strategies to maximize asset growth.
- Monitor Asset performance and recommend corrective measures;
- Preparing risk analyses and financial, investment, and asset management reports;
- Creating, organizing, and managing client portfolios;
- Monitoring asset performance and recommending corrective measures;
- Developing strategies to increase ROI and minimize risk factors and losses;
- Reviewing policies and making recommendations for potential adjustments;
- Researching relevant markets and identifying trends and patterns;
- Collaborating with the asset management team, company analysts, and senior executives
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) may be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited University is required for this role;
- 5 years of experience in an Agro allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies, for entry level positions.
- 5 or more years of experience may be preferred for specialized industries.
- Experience with and skill at using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Previous experience as an analyst or asset manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and industry-related software.
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modeling.
- Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.