Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Cleaning Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be focused on gaining clients via market profiling segmentation and penetration strategies, to ensure revenue growth. The personnel will build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Activities:
- Plan and direct the different company’s business development activities
- Develop and grow client relationships.
- Generate and develop new business
- Have a full understanding of client business and challenges within the industry
- Design, implement and facilitate an annual business development plan for the firm. Support and facilitate the development and implementation of section business marketing plans.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the organization
- Presenting the organization to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, and emails.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with strategic partners and developing a deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing information and developing new initiatives and partnerships.
Additional Responsibilities (Measurable):
- Prepare Proposals: Obtain and bid for major new clients
- Market Research: Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from current existing clients & create a prospect list for targeting.
- Relationship Development: Establish positive links with potential partners and stakeholders and target the number of referrals for the proposal
- All other administrative duties as assigned.
- 1st Degree from a reputable university
- Business development experience preferably in the cleaning industry
- 4-7 years of work experience and at least 3 in the related field
- Research experience is an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team.
Deadline: 4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online