Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Requisition ID: 841818
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Main Purpose of Job
- To ensure Diaper Manufacturing Operations’ assets are managed, maintained and operated at their maximum efficiencies at all times and that the manufacturing processes on all assets are always under control and continuously improved such that improved quality and higher efficiencies are attained.
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- Optimise the Diaper Manufacturing process through the design of new electrical/electronic process control systems together with optimisation/maintenance of existing process control systems in order to achieve optimum plant and process reliability.
- Plan, organise and control Electrical Projects.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement through modifications and upgrades.
- Manage changes in process requirements brought by changes in product specifications and productivity requirements.
- Train, develop and up skill personnel by means of on the job as well as technical and generic training.
- Communications – provide relevant and timely communications at all levels.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- Minimum of 5 years previous engineering and maintenance experience in FMCG environment
- Prior experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) would be an advantage
- Excellent PLC programming and drives skills(Siemens/Allan Bradley/Rockwell)
- Excellent project management skills.
- Has demonstrated good leadership qualities in line with companies policies and practices.
- Excellent design, process improvement and maintenance experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online