Red Star Express Plc provides a portfolio of full logistic solutions which includes, but not limited to International and Domestic express delivery, Freight Forwarding, Integrated Logistics Solutions, Information and Document Management Solutions, Warehousing and E-commerce Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Job Reference Code: EXEC-ASST -7-2022
Department: International Operations
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD/ CEO
- Generate reports; compose and prepare confidential correspondence
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO, internal staff and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant courses.
- Membership of ICSAN in an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years diversified administrative experience, including support to Executive Team members
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Time Management skills
- Strong computer skills, deep understanding of excel, word power point and internet tools.
Deadline: 20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online