Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self-discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for the software.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- B.Sc / HND Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more.
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
- IT Application in Business
- Communication skill.
- Analytical skills.
- Learning Orientation.
- Environmental awareness
- Performance Management
- Office productivity IT tools
- Fiscal Management
Salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Deadline: 28th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.