Equipment Hall Limited is a Nigerian Registered Company into Sales and distribution of computer Hardwares, such as Dell, HP, Lenovo laptops, Computers, Tablets, servers and much more. Its Brand “Wowbii Interactive” is into manufacturing and distribution of interactive touchscreen panels for Schools and Enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Perform any task as assigned by Supervisor.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Professional qualification as a ICAN is required
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Experience using financial software such as quick book.
- Knowledge of ERP an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply