Jigawa State Government, through the State Primary Health Care Development Agency, and in collaboration with UNICEF, has secured funding support from Global Alliance of Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) for system strengthening for the next 3 years. The support will specifically address improvement in Routine Immunization (RI) with the view to eliminating zero dose children, optimize Skill Birth Attendance and enhance effective program coordination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Midwife
- Interested applicants must have RM Certificate, or a Statement of Result, or Testimonial from recognized Health Training Institution and License or evidence of payment with Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
We are pleased to announce an opening for the engagement of registered midwives from within and outside the state according to the following conditions:
- The appointment is not Permanent and Pensionable.
- The existing vacancies are all in rural and semi urban areas of the state, so only candidates willing to serve in those communities are eligible to apply
- Accommodation will be provided free
- Successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of sixty thousand naira (N60,000.00) only.
Deadline: 11th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of relevant documents including Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR),
The Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency,
Block B of the State Secretariat,
Dutse, Jigawa State.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- For more enquiries, contact the following phone numbers: 08065418678 08036503610, 08038843392 and 08033759727.
- All applications should reach the office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR) not later than the closing date.