Adexen was mandated by a large pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
- Lead development and execution of strategic marketing plans and manage a team of Product Managers and Specialists for the company.
- Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Review and update product pricing based on market conditions.
- Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and partners.
- Develop marketing-related content for Company websites.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns.
- Build and maintain a customer database.
- Liaise with the marketing teams of our suppliers.
- Implement other ad-hoc marketing initiatives.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with sales and business development teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma, Biology or any related field of study
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Marketing role with evidence of career progression.
- Prior healthcare-related marketing experience is a strong plus.
- MBA degree from reputable business school – a strong plus.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of strategic marketing concepts, principles, and practices.
- Prior experience managing team of product managers.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
- Channel marketing, Brand Development, Product Management, Marketing Strategy, Market Analysis, Business Development, Communication, Marketing, Team Management, FMCG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.