Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paddy Machine Operator
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for Paddy Machine Operator to operate and conduct maintenance activities on equipment related to the paddy separation (rough rice removal from brown rice) to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly, is well maintained, and product is within specification/requirement.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of the White Rice Mill paddy tables equipment and areas;
- Greasing of equipment and inspection of equipment;
- Dry cleaning using compressed air and sweeping of equipment and structures of the area(s) on a defined frequency;
- Responsible for completing and maintain records for production and monitoring records, maintenance records, sanitation records
- Ensure that the equipment and work area are always clean and tidy;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- A good understanding of safety procedures;
- 3 – 5 years working experience in an Agro allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies;
- Maintenance knowledge/skills of factory machines is a primary prerequisite;
- Operational Knowledge of color sorter.
- Must be mechanically inclined;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Possess good computer skills;
- Must possess basic math skills;
- Must be willing and able to perform physical duties;
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly accurately fill the form on the portal and send your CV to the provided email.