FBN Holdings is a financial holding company and one of the largest financial services organisations in Africa. It is a diversified and leading financial services Group offering a broad range of products and services through its subsidiaries, across commercial banking, merchant banking, capital markets, trusteeship and insurance brokerage to millions of customers.
FBN Holdings has oversight over its subsidiaries and drives group coordination, collaboration and synergies among other principal activities towards innovative financial solutions and enhanced shareholder value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Investor Services
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Investor Relations
Job Grade: Manager
- Oversight responsibility for investor management and market intelligence activities including managing relations with the investor community towards creating value for the FBNHoldings Group.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Numerate discipline e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Relevant Professional certification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIS, CFA)
- Postgraduate Degree in relevant fields (e.g., Finance/Strategy/Business performance) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – 10 years’ professional experience in Investment Banking/Portfolio Management, Strategy or Business Performance (with at least 5 years in a supervisory/Managerial capacity).
Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply