Accord for Community Development is a frontline Social Enterprise and development institution based in Nigeria. The organization provides sustainable development solutions to challenges facing marginal communities in rural and urban centers, as well as people in disadvantaged situations. Accord is actively committed to the development of institutions and structures for the promotion of sustainable development through participatory approaches. As an interventionist organization, Accord works in active partnership with local and international development agencies in the design and implementation of sustainable development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in the process of recruiting staff for our intervention program in Lagos State. The organization has set up an Enterprise Linkage center in Lagos which provides enterprise development solutions for SMEs, women in microenterprise as well as prepare youth for beneficial participation in economic activities.
- As a result, Accord is currently recruiting to add to its team in the center in Lagos. The successful candidate will be an integral team member in the various programs including the LSETF-USADF project implementation.
- The Business Analyst is expected to be versed in the use of statistical tools and software. As a Business Analyst, the candidate will conduct regular research on key market and economic indices and compile same.
- The Analyst will also be involved in undertaking periodic reviews of the various enterprise development programs in Accord as well as for institutional partners.
In addition, the following roles will be performed by the candidate:
- Be involved in periodic business analysis of trends, outlining problems, opportunities and come up with right solutions.
- Lead team members in regular budgeting and forecast of key economic index
- Be involved in financial modelling of trends across programs in Accord and for partners
- Conduct regular market surveys in specific areas and report same to key stakeholders
- Be involved in market surveys, variance analysis of trends and come up with best policy actions.
- This candidate should possess a Degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Business Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related areas.
- This candidate must be versatile in the usage of Excel and general Microsoft office suite.
- A professional certification for this role will be an added advantage but not required.
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.