Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. With three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting diligent and experienced hands to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Successful candidate will maintain the generator and keep day- to- day records of the generator usage and operation.
Education & Experience
- SSCE, City & Guild Technical credentials are added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience as a generator technician
- Trade test l, II, III
- Apprenticeship certificate
- Ability to read and interpret information, written, oral, schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, quality manuals and procedural manuals.
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s guideline and perform routine scheduling on limited assorted equipment.
- Knowledge of diagnosing typical equipment failures and causes of failures
- Skills in differentiating major and minor failures and the ability to select an appropriate response
- Ability to clean and care for tools.
Deadline: 19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.