Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. With three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting diligent and experienced hands to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Successful candidate will be solely responsible for loading and offloading all kind of cargoes like trucks metal coils, paper rims, e.t.c
Education & Experience
- A minimum of SSCE certificate with at least 4 years experience operating different duty 3 machines.
- City & guild, trade test, craft certificate is compulsory.
- Technical college and apprenticeship certificate is a an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their deigns, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to maneuver forklifts skillfully without a pallet and handle light and heavy lifting with ease Knowledge about related equipment, their maintenance, and all safety measure to be taken during the forklift operation.
- Basic documentation skills.
Deadline: 19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply