A Financial Technology company based in Lagos and Ogun State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9.00 am – 6.00 pm daily)
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets
- Supervise the company’s general bookkeeping and monitor all account transactions.
- Also, perform accounting duties and administrative responsibilities in their role.
Task and Responsibilities
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Cross-Checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Tracking Organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collections, withdrawals and payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree & minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.