ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with over 200,000 fully-qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide – and they’re among the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Requisition ID: R3745
Job type: Full-time
- We’re currently looking for Business Development Manager on a full-time permanent basis. This position sits within the Market department, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- The Business Development Manager is accountable for managing the ACCA business in the Lagos & West region, building and developing commercial relationships with employers in order to build ACCA’s brand and reputation, deepen our engagement and further ACCA’s strategic and growth objectives.
Reporting to the Country Head Nigeria, on a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Developing plans and execution framework for partners and stakeholders engagement within the Abuja & North region and contribute to business development plan for the market.
- Lead, inspire and motivate team by role modelling the ACCA behaviours, building employee engagement, promoting diversity and inclusion and effective performance and development support, deliver consistent sustainable business results.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through employer partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition.
- Own, monitors and drives the achievement of key performance indicators and outcomes for the North region, aligning product and channel plans.
- Build strong engagement and partnership plans for public sector, government and key regulatory organizations.
- Develop new and existing revenue streams with employers in order to maximise opportunities and grow ACCA’s business.
- Work with partners to ensure global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented within the market.
- Work with colleagues from other specialist teams to make high value connections between partners and optimise the ACCA ecosystem.
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed KPIs and outcomes linked to the balanced scorecard.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Degree with relevant post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience across sales, brand management and marketing
- Good understanding of public sector and government relationship management
- In depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Ability to lead and inspire a community of business relationships employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organise work to meet stretching targets
- A global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so.
- Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long term disability cover. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool called Nudge, to our employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online