Stella Maris School, Abuja, is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private school in the heart of Abuja. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average. From the very first moment a child enters the school, they will benefit from an excellent academic education supported by highly qualified and experienced specialist staff and a large range of musical, creative, sporting and artistic opportunities which are essential for children’s all-round education and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a professional Executive Assistant for its Director. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the Director.
- be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and have great time management skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines).
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Deadline: 19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.