Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries. Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leads and supervises a team of Sales Attendants (floor staff).
- Provides direction and guidance to associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service.
- Maintains company standards and guidelines around product flow, customer service and visual displays.
- Performs daily store activities such as opening and closing procedures which includes monitoring attendance, and activating security systems.
- Manages retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Ensures pricing is accurate.
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service, health and safety are met.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor in a supermarket.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos) is preferred.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online