PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Route Inspector
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor Terminal/Shelter Performance against set targets
- Ensure accurate data to analyze bus and route performance are captured at work location
- Liaise with route superintendent in analyzing factors affecting Service Performance on routes, to respond to changing market conditions.
- Ensure Scheduling and other activities are compliant with legislation and regulations (including busmen’s hours, speed limits etc.).
- Analyze and Trend Operational Performance in terms of bus availability and reliability.
- Be Customers friendly and paying attention to passengers’ such as Wait & ride time, personal safety, comfort, crowding, ride quality, driver behavior, cleanliness and state of repair
- Must be a graduate
- 0-2 years of experience
- Must reside within Lagos
Deadline: 12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.