O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Officer performs a dual function of Human Resources Management and Office Administration.
- On the side of human resources management, it include planning, developing and implementing strategies for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, morale and motivation, performance appraisals).
- On the part of office administration, responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations including facility management.
- In conjunction with Team leaders and department Heads, analyze and identify skills gap and make recommendations as to whether these should be filled by development and training of existing staff or by strategic and targeted recruitment.
- Organization and attendance at interviews, and assessment of candidates, particularly in relation to behavioral traits and cultural fit
- Issuing of appropriate correspondence and Terms and Conditions of Employment and induction
- Identify individual and organizational training needs and establish and coordinate a realistic training and development plan including training budget.
- Develop and undertake such internal training course as may be required and supervise in house training
- Oversee, develop, co-ordinate and implement the company’s Appraisal Process ensuring that appraisal forms are issued at the appropriate time, that interviews occur and that appraisal forms are returned according to established deadlines.
- Responsible for all follow-up interviews from appraisal and offer the appropriate guidance, advice and training
- Responsible for the organization, administration and payment of staff Pension, Health insurance scheme, Group Life & Personal Accident Scheme, Gratuity and all other benefit packages
- Responsible for the administration and giving guidance to Line Managers in respect of company’s Counseling/Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Maintain and monitor the company’s Personnel database and keep proper records of staff, sickness holidays and absences.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of termination/dismissal procedures, and taking of exit interviews
- To carry out any other functions that may be assigned by the Group Head Hum
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better.
- First Degree in Humanities or Business related field
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources management
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Minimum Competency and Skill Requirement
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic HR functions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent hands-on experience in personnel administration and handling of grievances.
- Good IT knowledge especially in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Excellent hands-on experience in carrying out administrative functions.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.