Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Location: Abeokuta / Sagamu / Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a role where you will report directly to a People Excellence Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for determining the learning needs of operation staff and implementing the training from the needs assessments.
- Implement routine performance audits across Altara’s business units
- Determine the learning needs of operations staff by implementing training needs assessments (TNA) for the core operations units as required
- To design needed training and other learning projects with the performance objectives in mind
- Execute/facilitate needed training and other learning projects
- Supervising and monitoring progress made through training implemented
- Evaluating training outcomes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the People Excellence Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in related discipline
- At least a year of experience in training and development
- Proven experience in training and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Great attention to details
- Ability to think through business performance issues critically and analytically
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective Organizational skills
- Ability to receive, process, and communicate ideas and feedback effectively
- Ability to facilitate training and other learning experience.
- Salary: N40,000 – N45,000 monthly
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
Deadline: 25th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online