Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Officer
Location: Abeokuta / Sagamu / Ijebu-Od,e Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire for therolebelow for immediate employment “People Operations Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Operations Analyst.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for Identifying and filling up the vacant roles as they arise within the showroom level capacity to operate in the most efficient way
- Manage hiring & onboarding at the showroom level
- Recruitment campaign for key roles
- Oversee operational activity in the showroom and make sure things are done to expected standards onboarding.
- Handling key projects and monitoring compliance in the showrooms with approval criteria
- Communicate employees’ issues and concerns
- Day to Day showroom administration
- Maintaining and Organizing up-to-date employees’ record
- Employee’s file audit
- Entails coming up with the right strategies to address culture and company-wide related issues
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Resources, Psychology, or Human-related discipline.
- 1 year+ experience in Human Resources or a related administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Someone looking to intern in a Human resource field will also be highly considered.
- Salary: N40,000 – N45,000
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
Deadline: 25th September, 2022 (11:59 PM WAT).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online