Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Abeokuta / Sagamu / Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an IT Support Officer. This is a role where you will report directly to the IT Coordinator.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, setting up, and installing systems and software within the organization.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- And any other task assigned to you by your Team Lead
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year of working experience
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Salary: N45,000 – N50,000 / month.
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
Deadline: 25th September, 2022 (11:59 PM WAT).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply