Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a multinational from the Automobile industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Branch Manager (Portharcourt)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- This role takes ownership of the assigned retail branch within the organization to ensure exceptional customer service, a proactive sales environment, and profitable operation focuses on expanding existing relationships, developing new business within the local market, and increasing total market share.
- Will also ensure that company standards and procedures are followed and always maintained.
- Take ownership of the sales and revenue targets for the assigned branch.
- Take ownership of administrative, operational, and financial procedures and policies required for efficient day-to-day operations at the branch.
- Enforce and drive company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating the opening and closing procedures at the entrusted branch.
- Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development for an entrusted branch.
- Penetrate local market, actively work towards building new business relationships and growing market share.
- Responsible for maintaining and building existing business relationships.
- Manage debtor’s accounts at branch and collect outstanding amounts from corporate customers.
- Ensure daily sales reporting is done accurately and communicated timeously.
- Identify and communicate, stock and branch-specific requirements.
- Responsible for conducting daily, weekly, and monthly stock takes and reports.
- Ensure that all stock-on-hand reports are accurate and always kept current, bin cards vs pastel count vs physical count must match.
- Resolve stock discrepancies when they arise within the specified time.
- Communicate and resolve customer claims and complaints in an efficient and professional manner, escalation to top management is always required.
- Communicate staff requirements and shortfalls.
- Assist with daily staff and shift planning.
- Maintain monthly attendance at respective branch
- Act on unsatisfactory performance and behavior from direct subordinates and involve top management in all disciplinary actions and procedures.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager in line with the post.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the retail industry, experience in the automotive and or tyre industry is an advantage.
- 2 years of experience in holding management positions in the retail industry
- Demonstrate leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expenses within an area of accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to train employees in customer service, sales, operations, and product knowledge.
- Considerable knowledge within the retail industry.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction commitment.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Deadline: 16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online