God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
- Coordinate accounting functions and programs.
- Prepare financial analyses and reports.
- Prepare revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Prepare federal, state, local, and special regulatory returns.
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Perform other accounting duties and support junior staff as required or assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN / ACCA
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Deadline: 7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply