Lumos offers clean and affordable solar home system to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid and in poor electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other basic electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering solar power as a service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones and other payment channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Sanya (Mile 2), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT officer will support IT solutions and users so as to enable the company grow and perform more efficiently.
- The position holder will be responsible for the repair and troubleshooting of laptops, desktop computer systems, switches, and internet connectivity.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer hardware, operating system, applications, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Provide technical support to end users and escalate as appropriate.
- Operate as 1st point of contact for all users requiring ICT-related assistance by receiving such requests via emails, telephone, written forms, or verbally.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years’ of IT hands-on work experience
- CCNA, CEH or MCSA certification is an added advantage.
- Windows Operating system installation and configuration.
- LAN and WAN administration, maintenance, and support.
- Knowledge of IP Addressing, Active directory, DNS, DHCP and CRM tools.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task
- Service and Detail-Oriented
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
Deadline: 17th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside in Ijesha, Surulere or its environs.