Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major Pharmaceuticals Importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over thirty brands in the market.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Kano / Katsina, Abia, Sokoto / Kebbi, Anambra & Akwa Ibom / Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate strategies that will lead to the company having effective footprint of its product lines across all the open markets and institutions in Nigeria.
- Source for new customers and manage the relationships of old and existing clients ensuring that the customers increase on regular basis.
- Drive intelligence gathering for deeper knowledge of competitive activities and marketing strategies.
- Ensure reconciliation of customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Degree / HND in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry , Industrial Chemistry, etc.
- At least one year pharmasales experience
- They understand the whole rudiments of salesand relationship management process.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented,with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets in their territory.
- Ideal candidates should presently reside or can procure accommodation easily in intended locations.
- Must age less than 32years
- Ability to drive vehicles in compulsory
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail required.
- Leadership skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only (PDF or Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Sales Rep / (Intended location)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, Text or WhatsApp: 08120796570.