AG Vision Construction, part of Abou Ghazaleh Group, represents the ongoing legacy of the Abou Ghazaleh family in the construction industry. It is led today by the family’s third and fourth generations that have succeeded in upholding the company’s position at the forefront of cutting-edge performance at all levels of the real estate development business.
Founded in 1890 thanks to Daher Abou Ghazaleh’s vision, the company started as a local contracting business specialized in building traditional housing units and constructing aqueducts. Decades of hard work and solid craftsmanship put the Abou Ghazaleh name on top of a business empire that continues to look forward to attaining new heights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Control and proper follow up on withholding taxes and VAT.
- Control over payroll.
- Control over pension and PAYE before payment issuance
- Control over Head Office and site cashboxes.
- Ensure Inventory proper count.
- Extracting banks statement of account to be reconciled by the team.
- Provide proper reporting assistance.
- Communicating and appropriate coordination with team members in head office and on sites.
- Record of Asset purchases.
- Track and confirm payments from customers and any other bank activity.
- Monitor and report on any account discrepancies.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience.
- Must have worked in a construction industry
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Softwares
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.