Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited was founded in January 2013 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction companies in Nigeria. Ridgewell used to be a single proprietor company under a different name owned by one of its present incorporators engaged in the construction of various kinds of buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and issue store items after ensuring proper and adequate documentation
- Maintain a catalog of goods in stock, their description, and location to facilitate easy retrieval
- Conduct Forecast of inventory demand and always maintain adequate inventory level
- Periodic physical inspection of materials in store
- Maintenance of stores inventories to ensure they are in good condition
- Conduct regular stock inventory of materials that are out of stock and prepare periodic activity reports for Management
- Ensure thorough inspection of received, stored & dispatched goods to avoid discrepancies
- Develop unique strategies for and coordinate inspection of goods delivered to prevent discrepancies.
- Identify visibly damaged materials on receipt and follow laid down policies in reporting/treating such.
- Obtain necessary sign-offs on delivery documents from delivery personnel/supplies as acknowledgment of receipts.
- Prepare appropriate space and location for the receipt of stock
- Notify the Accountant of stock materials and materials below minimum stock
Requirements, Qualifications and Skill
- Minimum of a First Degree or the equivalent in a Business-related course.
- 4 years work experience which should include work in a warehouse.
- Business process and control analysis
- Strong Organizational skills
- Time management
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good leadership and team building skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Keen Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – written and spoken
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power point)
Deadline: 25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.