AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions & Training, Delivery Logistics Services and Real Estate. We also provide cutting-edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Yaba and Ogba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant who will be responsible for performing administrative and routine clerical tasks and errands from our Yaba, Lagos office. We require young, agile and proactive individuals who would also be interested in learning and advancing career development as will be offering promotions to higher departments, better career training as well as providing increment in earning capacity.
- We are recruiting a female and a male Office Assistants
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment.
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work-related errands as requested.
- Calling for repairs and monitoring equipment artisans
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly.
- Strictly minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or a maximum of OND qualification accepted (B.Sc and other Higher qualifications will not be considered).
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Attention to details.
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must reside in Lagos only (preferably those residing in areas close to Yaba).
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing).
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Application For Office Assistant. (Your Qualification – Your Gender – Your Location)” as the subject of the mail. e.g “Application For Office Assistant. (SSCE – Male – Ogba)”
- Applications that follow the instructions stated will be given prompt attention as successful.
- This role is for individuals with a minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND qualifications (Higher qualifications will NOT be considered).