A Law firm of Legal Practitioners, Chartered Arbitrators, Capital Market and Nutaries Public is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Litigation Lawyer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Conducting discovery and reviewing documents
- Negotiating with opposing counsel to reach settlement agreements
- Conducting research on legal issues associated with cases
- Interviewing witnesses, gathering evidence, and interviewing experts to support the client’s case
- Drafting pleadings and other legal documents, such as motions and discovery requests
- Preparing witnesses for court appearances by coaching them on what to say and how to behave during testimony
- Communicating with clients throughout the litigation process to keep them informed about the status of their cases and any new developments
- Drafting legal briefs and motions to be submitted to the court
- Presenting cases in court by arguing facts and citing laws to support the client’s position.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
The litigation Lawyer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A Degree in Law
- 10 to 12 years work experience.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good research, organizational and analytical skills
- Should be detail-oriented and results-driven team players
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
Deadline: 10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.